USA's Best Trips -LP- 2e
Discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's USA's Best Trips, your passport to the most up-to-date advice on unique experiences that await you along America's highways. This guide features 52 amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to two-week adventures. Drive USA's iconic 'Mother Road', Route 66, venture on a journey through the amazing parks of the Rockies, or follow scenic byways through New England among stunning fall foliage; all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, cue up your driving playlist, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's USA's Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography on every page to inspire you as you plan
- Itineraries and planning advice help you pick the right routes for you and tailor your trip to your needs and interests
- Get around easily with 197 easy-to-read, full-color regional and route maps and detailed directions
- Insider tips about local driving rules, parking, toll roads, and more help you get around like a local to avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, and sight-seeing
- Coverage of New York, New England, Florida & the South, the Great Lakes, the Great Plains, the Rocky Mountains, the Southwest, California and the Pacific Northwest, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's USA's Best Trips is perfect for those planning to explore the USA in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Lonely Planet's USA guide, our most comprehensive guide to the USA, is perfect for those planning to both explore top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on New York City, San Francisco or Los Angeles? Check out Lonely Planet's New York City guide, San Francisco guide and Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California guide for a comprehensive look at all that each of these cities has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Pocket New York City, San Francisco and Los Angeles guides, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.