Vancouver -LP- 6e
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Vancouver is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stretch out on a beach along Stanley Park's Seawall, experience an authentic dim sum lunch, or hop a tiny tugboat to Granville Island Public Market; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vancouver and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Vancouver Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including Native culture, multicultural festivals & cuisine, history, wildlife, outdoor activities and the arts.
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 40 color maps
- Useful features - including Travel with Children, Day Trips and Month by Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of the West End, Gastown, Chinatown, Granville Island, Whistler, Victoria, the Southern Gulf Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Vancouver, our most comprehensive guide to Vancouver, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's British Columbia & the Rockies guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or the comprehensive Canada guide or Discover Canada, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and John Lee.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.