Veronica Mars and Philosophy : Investigating the Mysteries of Life : Which is a Bitch Until You Die
- ÜRÜNÜN BULUNDUĞU ŞUBELERİMİZ
Veronica Mars is a kick-ass private investigator, smart and street-wise. But what can her character tell us about larger life issues, such as knowledge and skepticism, trust and friendship, revenge, race, gender, and feminism? What makes her tick? And why is Logan such a sarcastic bad boy, anyway?
Veronica Mars and Philosophy features a thought-provoking collection of essays centered on philosophical issues brought forth in Veronica Mars, the critically acclaimed neo-noir detective series set in the fictional town of Neptune, California. Fans and newcomers alike will gain unique insights into the philosophical make-up of a hit show that tackled both crime and some of the larger mysteries of life.
- Introduces significant philosophical concepts that arise in the cult TV show, Veronica Mars
- Tackles topics relevant to contemporary youth culture, including trust and friendship, revenge, knowledge and skepticism, race, class, gender, and feminism
- Offers insights into darker themes explored in the series, which is noted for the complexity and intricate plotting of its storylines
- Delves deeply into the psychology of Veronica Mars during her transition from high school to college
- Written for fans of the television show, philosophy students or readers interested in popular culture
- Timed for release with the highly anticipated Veronica Mars feature film