Visual Guide to Hedge Funds
Despite the recent wave of scandals related to the hedge fund industry, interest in hedge funds as a relatively safe alternative investment remains high. Yet details about how the industry operates and the strategies employed by different types of hedge funds is hard to come by. With increasing calls from lawmakers and the media for industry reform, it is incumbent upon finance professionals and high-net-worth individuals to take a good look before leaping into hedge funds. That's where the Bloomberg Visual Guide to Hedge Funds comes in. It provides a graphically rich, comprehensive overview of the industry and its practitioners, zeroing in on how different types of hedge funds work.
- Based on extensive interviews with hedge fund managers, analysts and other industry experts, the book provides a detailed look at the industry and how it works
- Outlines investment strategies employed by both long and short hedge funds, as well as global macro strategies
- Arms you with need-to-know tips, tools and techniques for success with all hedge fund investment strategies
- Provides a highly visual presentation with an emphasis on graphics and professional applications
- Real-life examples take you inside how hedge funds illustrating how they operate, who manages them and who invests in them