Learn new words more quickly
Research shows that you need to see a new word as many as eight times before it passes from short-term memory into your productive vocabulary. Collins Vocabulary Organizer helps you to do this by providing structured and organized templates in which to record and review your vocabulary. The authors’ unique approach to organizing vocabulary learning helps you identify which vocabulary you just need to recognize and which you need to use actively.
Learn how to
• Remember new words more easily
• Differentiate between active and passive vocabulary
• Record your vocabulary in a structured way
• Find your vocabulary to review
Vocabulary Organizer is part of Collins’ range of material to help international students achieve academic success at college or university. It is designed to support students in higher education who want to improve their English.
Suitable for students of all language levels.
Other titles in the Collins Academic Skills Series
• Research • Group Work • Lectures • Numbers • Presenting • Writing