Walsh and Hoyt's Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology 3e : The Essentials
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Lippincott Williams and Wilkins ( 08 / 2015 ) ISBN 9781451194470 | 17,81x25,4x4,8 cm. | İngilizce | 600 Sayfa | Türler Tıp
Focus on the most important clinical knowledge in neuro-ophthalmology! Walsh & Hoyt's Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology: The Essentials distills the most vital content from the esteemed three-volume parent text, Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology, widely acknowledged as the definitive reference in the field, to bring you just the practical, hands-on information you need to effectively evaluate and manage the majority of neuro-ophthalmic conditions. A concise, intuitive organization speeds your access to today’s best know-how, so you can efficiently provide optimal care to your patients.
- Make the best use of the newest imaging techniques, including OCT, high-resolution CT/MRI, and multifocal ERG.
- Manage the full gamut of neuro-ophthalmological disorders with the aid of five sections that thoroughly cover the afferent visual system, the pupil, the efferent (oculomotor) system, the eyelid, and non-organic disorders.
- Glean information at a glance through a highly visual presentation that includes clear diagrams, tables, and images, many now in color.
- Evaluate complex eye movement disorders by viewing helpful videos online.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Bu türde çok satanlar
Walsh and Hoyt's Clinical Neuro-ophthalmology için şu an mevcudu olmayanlar