Welding Engineering : An Introduction
Introduces the fundamentals of welding engineering, covering principles, theories, and concepts in an easy to understand manner.
Welding Engineering: An Introduction provides a comprehensive introduction to all of the important topics in welding engineering. It covers a broad range of topics and presents each topic in an introductory manner with emphasis on the fundamental principles. Types of welding processes covered include arc welding, resistance welding, solid-state welding, and high energy density welding. The design considerations of welding are also considered.
Additional topics covered include welding metallurgy, welding of materials, and non-destructive testing of welds. The latest industry codes and standards are also covered in detail.
• Introduces the fundamentals of welding engineering, covering principles, theories, and concepts in an easy to understand manner.
• Covers a broad range of welding processes
• Examines design considerations for welding
• Includes coverage of the latest hybrid and novel approaches to welding
• Includes case studies covering key topics
• The latest industry codes and standards are covered in detail