Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Cultural Geography
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 04 / 2013 ) ISBN 9780470655597 | Ciltli | 17,53x25,15x3,56 cm. | İngilizce | 568 Sayfa | Türler Genel Sosyoloji
Combining coverage of key themes and debates from a variety of historical and theoretical perspectives, this authoritative reference volume offers the most up-to-date and substantive analysis of cultural geography currently available.
- A significantly revised new edition covering a number of new topics such as biotechnology, rural, food, media and tech, borders and tourism, whilst also reflecting developments in established subjects including animal geographies
- Edited and written by the leading authorities in this fast-developing discipline, and features a host of new contributors to the second edition
- Traces the historical evolution of cultural geography through to the very latest research
- Provides an international perspective, reflecting the advancing academic traditions of non-Western institutions, especially in Asia
- Features a thematic structure, with sections exploring topics such as identities, nature and culture, and flows and mobility