Wiley-Blackwell Companion to the Anglican Communion
Üye Girişi yapın, temin süresi ve fiyatını size bildirelim.
Üye Girişi yapın, sizi bu ürün stoklarımıza girdiğinde bilgilendirelim.
Temin süremiz 28 - 42 iş günü
Yayıncı Wiley-Blackwell ( 05 / 2013 ) ISBN 9780470656341 | Ciltli | 17,81x24,99x4,39 cm. | İngilizce | 780 Sayfa | Türler Din / Hıristiyanlık
This uniquely comprehensive reference work provides a global account of the history, expansion, diversity, and contemporary issues facing the Anglican Communion, the worldwide body that includes all followers of the Anglican faith.
- An insightful and wide-ranging treatment of this dynamic global faith, offering unrivalled coverage of its historical development, and the religious and ethical questions affecting the church today
- Explores every aspect of this vibrant religious community – from analyzing its instruments of Unity, to its central role in interfaith communication
- Spans the Anglican Communion’s long history through to 21st century debates within the church on such issues as sexual-orientation of clergy, and the pastoral role of women
- Features a substantial articles on the Church’s 44 provinces, including a brief history of each
- Brings together a distinguished and international team of contributors, including some of the world’s leading Anglican commentators