Wiley CMAexcel Learning System Exam Review 2015 + Test Bank: Financial Planning, Performance and Con
Wiley CMAexcel LEARNING SYSTEM EXAM REVIEW 2015
PART 1: Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance, and Control
- Covers all 2015 exam changes
- Includes access to the Online Test Bank, which contains over 900 multiple-choice questions
- Multiple-choice question feedback helps CMA candidates focus on areas where they need the most work
- Prepare for the actual CMA exam with Section Practice Tests and a cumulative Part 1 exam
- Assess your progress with knowledge check questions/answers and sample essay questions
- Looks at basic budgeting concepts and forecasting techniques
- Deals with the methods of comparing actual financial performance to the budget
- Helps candidates prepare a solid study plan with exam tips
Feature section examines the topics of External Financial Reporting Decisions; Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting; Performance Management; Cost Management; and Internal Controls
Based on the CMA body of knowledge developed by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA®), Wiley CMAexcel Learning System Exam Review 2015 features content derived from the exam Learning Outcome Statements (LOS). Passing the CMA exam on your first attempt is possible. We’d like to help.
IMA®, the association of accountants and financial professionals in business, is one of the largest and most respected associations focused exclusively on advancing the management accounting profession. Globally, IMA supports the profession through research, the CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) program, continuing education, networking, and advocacy of the highest ethical business practices. IMA has a global network of more than 65,000 members in 120 countries and 300 local chapter communities. IMA provides localized services through its offices in Montvale, NJ, USA; Zurich, Switzerland; Dubai, UAE; and Beijing, China. For more information about IMA, please visit www.imanet.org.