Wind Turbine Technology : Principles and Design
This important book presents a selection of new research on wind turbine technology, including aerodynamics, generators and gear systems, towers and foundations, control systems, and environmental issues.
This informative book:
• Introduces the principles of wind turbine design
• Presents methods for analysis of wind turbine performance
• Discusses approaches for wind turbine improvement and optimization
• Covers fault detection in wind turbines
• Describes mediating the adverse effects of wind turbine use and installation