Workbook for Mosby's Paramedic Textbook
Get the most out of Mick Sanders' Mosby's Paramedic Textbook, 4th Edition! Corresponding to the chapters in the text, this workbook reinforces your understanding of the basic principles and skills needed to successfully practice in the field. Review questions are provided in multiple formats, and include answers with rationales. Featuring patient care scenarios and a wide range of support materials, this workbook reflects the 2010 Emergency Cardiovascular Care guidelines and offers a comprehensive learning tool for both first-time and refresher paramedic students.
- More than 2,200 questions provide review in multiple formats, including multiple choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, labeling exercises, and short answers.
- Answers with rationales are included for all questions, with answers cross-referenced to the objectives in the text.
- Wrap It Up at the end of each chapter includes case studies and exercises to help students develop skills in critical thinking.
- Chapter summaries are provided at the beginning of each chapter, reinforcing key concepts and tying exercises to the text.
- 12 new chapters align the workbook with the new National Education Standards.