Yayınevi: Harper Collins
Yayın tarihi: 03/2015
İngilizce | 128 Sayfa | Büyük boy | 19,00 x 26,20 x 0,80 cm.
A variety of tasks allow you to:
• Engage students with exciting visual content, real-world emphasis, fresh case studies and country profiles with regular online updates from the Geography Association.
• Monitor student growth with ‘Check Your Progress’ exercises and prepare your class for KS4 with ‘Bridge to GCSE’ activities written by examiners.
Pupil book enquiries are ‘How’ and ‘Why’ questions consisting of one overarching investigative question and a series of sub questions.
Enquiries are supported by teacher resources that provide a clear steer in terms of approaches to learning and teaching and the generation of meaningful outcomes. These outcomes will be easily cross referenced to any national assessment requirements.
This series is endorsed by the Geographical Association.
Case studies in the book will include:
• samples of the breadth studies at Key Stage 3
• key processes in both physical and human geography
• integration of higher order thinking skills to exemplify
that the world is a complex and interconnected place
1. Frozen landscapes Do corries really prefer north facing slopes?
2. On thin ice Can Russia exploit the Arctic sustainably?
3. Welcome to Quake City, New Zealand How has Christchurch been affected by earthquakes?
4. Managing the coast When is doing nothing actually doing something?
5. Life's a beach Why do most Australians live on the edge?
6. Preventing history repeating itself What's being done to save Allerford?
7. The world's other population problem What should the European Union do about its declining population?
Coğrafya Öğretim Yöntemleri
Site Fiyatı: 64,00 TL
Kayıp ve Yas İçin Danışmanlık Becerileri
Keren M. Humphrey
Site Fiyatı: 32,76 TL
TYT AYT Türk Dili ve Edebiyatı Konu Anlatımlı
Site Fiyatı: 88,20 TL
Lower Secondary English Student's Book: Stage 7
Site Fiyatı: 200,54 TL
T.C. İnkılap Tarihi ve Atatürkçülük Soru Bankası 8. Sınıf
Site Fiyatı: 35,10 TL
Site Fiyatı: 36,40 TL