Yayınevi: Harper Collins
Yayın tarihi: 03/2015
İngilizce | 112 Sayfa | Büyük boy | 19,00 x 26,40 x 0,80 cm.
Focusing on skills development – geographical, PLTS and functional – this book takes a lively and innovative approach to KS3 Geography.Building further on the skills, knowledge and subject understanding of Pupil Books 1 and 2, Pupil Book 3 contains rich tasks and activities which will thoroughly prepare pupils for GCSE Geography.
Pupil book enquiries are ‘How’ and ‘Why’ questions consisting of one overarching investigative question and a series of sub questions.
Enquiries are supported by teacher resources that provide a clear steer in terms of approaches to learning and teaching and the generation of meaningful outcomes. These outcomes will be easily cross referenced to any national assessment requirements.
This series is endorsed by the Geographical Association.
Case studies in the book will include:
• samples of the breadth studies at Key Stage 3
• key processes in both physical and human geography
• integration of higher order thinking skills to exemplify
that the world is a complex and interconnected place
1. 'Middle' - of what? 'East' - of where? Is the Middle East a region?
2. Issues in the ocean Is our use of ocean resources sustainable?
3. Going boldly Is India's space programme justified?
4. From Shangombo to South Tavy Head Why are Thandi and Moses working in Soweto market?
5. Using someone else's water How does water consumption create interdependence and conflict?
6. Biodiversity under threat Can economic development on Borneo be sustainable?
Coğrafya Öğretim Yöntemleri
Site Fiyatı: 64,00 TL
Kayıp ve Yas İçin Danışmanlık Becerileri
Keren M. Humphrey
Site Fiyatı: 32,76 TL
TYT AYT Türk Dili ve Edebiyatı Konu Anlatımlı
Site Fiyatı: 88,20 TL
Lower Secondary English Student's Book: Stage 7
Site Fiyatı: 200,54 TL
T.C. İnkılap Tarihi ve Atatürkçülük Soru Bankası 8. Sınıf
Site Fiyatı: 35,10 TL
Site Fiyatı: 36,40 TL