Yayınevi: Hodder Education
Yayın tarihi: 06/2018
İngilizce | 320 Sayfa | Büyük boy | 20,80 x 27,40 x 1,80 cm.
Motivate pupils to develop their geographical skills, knowledge and understanding as they become engaged and accomplished geographers, ready for the demands of GCSE.
Specifically designed to provide a solid foundation for the 2016 GCSE specifications, this Student Book takes an enquiry-based approach to learning within each unit and lesson.
- Easily and cost-effectively implement a new KS3 scheme of work: this coherent single-book course covers the latest National Curriculum content, providing 150 ready-made lessons that can be used flexibly for a two or three-year KS3
- Build and improve the geographical knowledge and skills that pupils need: every double-page spread represents a lesson, with rich geographical data and place contexts for pupils to interpret, analyse andevaluate
- Lay firm foundations for GCSE: key vocabulary, command words and concepts are introduced gradually, preparing pupils for the content and question types they will encounter at GCSE, with a particular focus on analysis and evaluation questions
- Effectively assess, measure and demonstrate progress: formative assessments throughout each lesson and summative end-of-unit reviews include questions that show whether pupils are 'working towards', 'meeting' or 'exceeding' expectations
- Encourage pupils to check and drive their own progress: learning objectives and end-of-unit learning outcomes help pupils reflect on their learning and make connections between key concepts and skills throughout the course
Coğrafya Öğretim Yöntemleri
Site Fiyatı: 64,00 TL
Kayıp ve Yas İçin Danışmanlık Becerileri
Keren M. Humphrey
Site Fiyatı: 32,76 TL
TYT AYT Türk Dili ve Edebiyatı Konu Anlatımlı
Site Fiyatı: 88,20 TL
Lower Secondary English Student's Book: Stage 7
Site Fiyatı: 201,34 TL
T.C. İnkılap Tarihi ve Atatürkçülük Soru Bankası 8. Sınıf
Site Fiyatı: 35,10 TL
Site Fiyatı: 36,40 TL