Yayın tarihi: 08/2014
Ciltli | İngilizce | 208 Sayfa | 16x23,6x1,8 cm.
Advanced Electric Drives utilizes a physics-based approach to explain the fundamental concepts of modern electric drive control and its operation under dynamic conditions.
• Gives readers a “physical” picture of electric machines and drives without resorting to mathematical transformations for easy visualization
• Confirms the physics-based analysis of electric drives mathematically
• Provides readers with an analysis of electric machines in a way that can be easily interfaced to common power electronic converters and controlled using any control scheme
• Makes the MATLAB/Simulink files used in examples available to anyone in an accompanying website
• Reinforces fundamentals with a variety of discussion questions, concept quizzes, and homework problems